Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal Premium (Cracked)
Download MyFitnessPal Premium Apk latest version. This Cracked App Includes Premium Subscription. Download Now!
If you’re someone who has just started or planning to start their fitness journey and pretty serious about your health your fitness goals to get in the best possible shape. If that’s the case, MyFitnessPal app is a perfect tool that will take your fitness journey to the next level. It will not only help with weight loss or weight gain, but will also give a report towards the end of the day just like a teacher. How cool is that?
MyFitnessPal Premium app is primarily meant to help people who understand that their health is their own responsibility and they have taken the first step towards it which is a great thing, and this MyFitnessPal Premium APK file is an effort to help them out so that they can use its premium features easily.
MyFitnessPal is one of the awesome way to stay healthy that I am personally using for last 2 to 2.5 years. But before we get to the demonstration on how to use MyFitnessPal app. Let us quickly go through to the basics first. So that each one of us are on the same page. As weight is measured in pounds or kilograms, the food that we eat is measured in calories. And for your information, 1 g protein has 4 calories, 1 g carbohydrate has 4 calories and 1 g of fat has 9 calories. The calories at which our weight remains the same is known as maintenance calories.
And if you wish to lose weight, then you will have to eat less than your maintenance calories and to gain weight, you will have to eat more than your maintenance calories. I understand my friends that this might be getting a little difficult for you to understand at this point. But this is where apps like MyFitnessPal makes the job a lot easier for you.
How to use and Install MyFitnessPal Premium APK on Android
1- First just Click on Unlocked MyFitnessPal Premium APK File & Install on your device
2- Open the MyFitnessPal mod APK file
3- Then you click on the sign up with email button.
3- The next page will ask you for your goal. Another important thing if you have already signed up on the app or created your goal, You can directly go to evaluate your goals by clicking on the timestamp given in the description. This will save you a lot of time. So moving on. We will select our goal. Whatever your goal is, just select that option.
4- On the next page, you will enter your activity level. By the way, most of us either fall under not very active or lightly active category. But you can still go with the option that you think is appropriate for you.
5- Then, the next is Gender, date of birth and your location.
6- Then, your height which is to be entered in feet and inches or centimeters and then your current weight, in pounds or Kgs.
7- On the next page you add your goal weight. This is where you want to reach. I urge you to keep it as realistic as possible. 4-5 Kgs is a good number to start with have modest expectations and work towards your goal.
8- Finally, enter your email, password & username and click on start tracking now.
Features Of MyFitnessPal Premium
- Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging
- Biggest Food Database – Log over 14 million foods (including restaurant items)
- Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add foods from your history, or simply scan the barcode on the package.
- Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see your daily progress.
- Macro Tracker – Automatic macro calculator shows carbs, fat & protein breakdown by gram or %.
- Nutrition Insights – Analyze nutrition intake and set specific goals for macros, cholesterol, sodium, fiber & many more
- Customized Experience – Make your own particular nourishments, formulas, and dinners and spare top picks.
- Track All Supplements – Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamin you can easily track them.
- Redo Your Journal – Log breakfast, lunch, supper and snacks or make your own dinners.
Fully Customize Your App Experience
- Custom Goals – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & much more.
- Personalized Dashboards – Pick the stats you want to see at a glance.
- Net Carbs Mode – To simplify low carb eating, view net carbs instead of total carbs.
- Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how steps & workouts affect daily calorie goals.
- Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch and fitness apps.
There is no doubt MyFitnessPal App has become the most usable app for gaining or losing weight and this allow the user to watch their daily progress. Although its app available on play store but its some functions locked but don’t worry here you can download MyFitnessPal APK file and use it premium function easily.
Just click on download button and use MyFitnessPal Premium APK Free download